The Waking World encompasses all of the lands, oceans, and skies in the physical world. It is distinct from the Dreamscape.
- Badger is a small village. (Cardinal directions on this list are derived using Badger as a starting point.)
- Commall is a large city in the north.
- Eoz is a city in the southeast.
- Harrow is a village in the northeast.
- Highpass Bridge is an old, stone bridge that crosses White Peak River near Commall.
- Lerriad is a very large city in the far west.
- Naari is a large city in the southwest.
- Red Valley is a low valley near Commall filled with scarlet apple trees and stone ruins.
- Smino is a city in the northwest.
- Stony Hills is a series of large, steep hills near Commall that are covered in grass except for their bare, smoothed, stony tops.
- Troll’s Maw is a cold, misty swamp of algae-filled pools and small hillocks of mud near Badger.
- Vierr is a small city in the east.
- White Peak is a large, snow-capped mountain at the end of the Suncrest Mountains.
- White Peak River is a wide, fast river that flows through canyons down from White Peak.
- Wildwheat Woods is a small forest of tall (25-40 ft.), close-set stalks of wildwheat near Badger.